Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"sat on a floor in a grey, grey room...."

I needed a good outift to cheer me up today. Every since coming back to school, I've been pretty out of it. I'm sick right now and I haven't had much of an appetite at all. I slept through some of my classes yesterday and have been really absentminded about assignments. And on top of all that, my room mate's alarm went off at 6:00am and kept going for almost 10 minutes before she turned it off. It almost got thrown out the window. So to make myself feel better, I forwent the jeans and sweatshirts that I would normally wear while sick. And despite the weather being in the 30s all day, I dug the skirt I bought while in Paris two summers ago out of my closet and my cranberry-colored tights and went from there.

At this point in time, I'm feeling better. But tonight's activities include reading Othello and War Without Mercy and listening to Damien Rice and Bon Iver. And possibly making some tea later followed by cold medicine and bed. It's times like these that I really miss my couches at home and my puppies. They make everything better.






No comments:

Post a Comment