Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hallway Party

Today is the first day of Christmas Break!!! I'm very excited to be going home soon! There's only a few more things I have to do before I leave for the airport this morning. But last night was really fun! There's only a few of us left. And we were feeling particularly goofy and social. So Rachel, Sam, and I had a hallway party! We dragged blankets and pillows out and we watched When Harry Met Sally because I LOVE that movie and it's a really good romantic comedy and that's what we were in the mood for. So we laid out in the hall all spread out and ate popcorn and chocolate syrup and just laughed and goofed around as our last thing in our dorm this year. It was lots of fun!




(Ziggy!)

(Sam wore her footy pajamas and then put on her orange crocks to say good-bye to someone when they left at 3:00am)


I can't believe the first semester of college is over! And now I get to go home and be with my friends and family for two weeks before coming back for Jan Term. It's been a lot of fun so far! Well, I have to go finish packing so I can fly home to California and hang out with my best friend. Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment