Monday, December 14, 2009

it's gonna be a long night....

I have lots and lots to do tonight. I have one research paper down and I'm currently working on a reflective paper for the community service project I've had to do for my Reading class. Then I have to write journal entries for that. And last but not least, I have to expand my History research paper to 8 or more pages and study for my History final for tomorrow. I still have lots of research to read. I'm writing about women in China and their recent struggle for equality during it's most recent history and how that has affected the outcome of the Communist Party's rule and other such important events. The whole school is currently under 24-hour quiet hours so everyone can study hardcore. I relocated to the third floor lounge with a blanket, my iPod (Huxley) and Cleo. I'll probably be making lots and lots of tea later to help keep me awake. I don't drink coffee. And I changed out of the dress and tights I wore today and into a sweatshirt and my giraffe pajama shorts to be more comfortable. I'm definitely ready to be sitting here for quite a few hours. I'm just ready to be done with all my papers and get this super stressful History final over and done with so I can basically relax for the rest of the week and then go home on Saturday. Ever since I got back from spending Thanksgiving back home, I've been dying to go back home for longer than a few days. And after tomorrow's finals, I can start making my Christmas wishlist. I'm really excited! Already at the top of the list is a Canon Rebel XS. I've been dying for a new camera for a really long time. It's going to be a good Christmas. But first, studying....

No comments:

Post a Comment