Monday, December 14, 2009

lifesavers

My lifesaver right now while I wait for my laundry to finish so I can go to bed. The whole studying/writing papers didn't really happen this weekend like it was supposed to.... I tried. And I got some research done. But I'm just going to be lugging Cleo around everywhere tomorrow so I can snag bits of time to do work whenever. I have so much to do for my finals on Tuesday...! Ahhhh!!!!


I haven't had soda in what feels like forever. But orange soda's one of my favorites. Drinking this reminds me of Kel from Kenan & Kel - "I love Orange Soda! I do I do I do-oo!" and the song from Josie and the Pussycats - "Red milk and Orange Crush" (I think it was called "Three Small Words", I'm not sure....). Ah, childhood pop culture. I loved that movie so much. I memorized the songs by watching it over and over again and renting it from the video store all the time. It was my favorite movie for like four years. And you can never go wrong with All That and all it's spin-off shows from the 90s. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing.... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment