Wednesday, December 16, 2009

California Cocktail Party

Tonight, in celebration of the beginning of the end of finals (and the fact that Bobby dressed up for his last final - Latin), I got dressed in my new little black dress with some of my friends and went to the last Whitworth Wednesday of the year at Qdoba. Halfway through our meal of burritos, Sam of Nutella & Grape Juice and one of my quad mates, pointed out that all four of us who went to dinner and were dressed up were from California. It was like having a California Cocktail Party over burritos.


Then we went to Safeway so Sam could buy more juice for the rest of the week before going home for Christmas Break. And, of course, pictures ensued.


(Sam modeling her juice)
(the boys)


(my favorite part of this awesome velvet dress is the back. I love the detail and the fact that it's completely different from any other dress I own right now because of it.)



Details: LBD - Goodwill, bracelet & earrings - Forever21, heels - Famous Footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment