Monday, June 14, 2010

work work work


It was kind of "international day" for me at work today. It was a big hit, but I really need new work clothes so I don't have to wear this skirt all the time. I mean, I love it, but I need more variety. The next week or so until I get my first paycheck should prove very interesting how I get dressed in the morning. I need to be very creative. I'm totally okay with that, but I just need more variety in my work outfits.


This past weekend was pretty nice though. Lots of good stuff happening at church on Sunday. It was very entertaining. There were a few baptisms that happened after service in the baptism pool. Seeing one of our pastors walk out in a wetsuit was super surprising, but I couldn't stop laughing! It was great.

It finally broke into the 90s today! That makes it officially summer now!

Song of the day: Daylight by Matt & Kim
blouse from family trip to Mexico a few years ago
skirt from trip to Paris later that same year
belt from Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment