Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the longest shadows ever cast

My friend came home from her missions trip in India last night! We surprised her at In-n-Out and had a mini party for her. It was a lot of fun! This is me enjoying a chocolate shake while watching my little brother attempt to wear the contents of my purse before she got there. It was quite entertaining.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I'm getting a summer cold. I haven't been feeling well at all the past few days. Sad day....
Potential good news: I might possibly have a part-time job for the summer. Nothing's set in stone though, so I'm trying not to jinx it....
Tomorrow I'm taking my dog to the groomers'! He needs it. His claws are super sharp and his hair is really long. He's got a bit of a lion's mane going on. And he's going to smell nice too!
Song of the day: Summer Skin - Death Cab for Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment