Friday, June 18, 2010

lunch with the fam-damily



my parents

my sister the "graduate"
my grandma!
Austin's an attractive eater...

my grandpa




We went to this restaurant called Sakura today for my sister's promotion from middle school with my grandparents. We ate good food and had a really funny chef preparing it in front of us. And there was a lot of fire involved, so it was really fun. And of course, there's never a dull moment when you get my family together with food. Case in point, the above picture and the one of my brother eating noodles and the one of him, our sister, and me together. When we're not beating each other up, we can be really entertaining/weird, apparently... who'd've thought?

There were quite a few really awesome pictures too that I didn't include. We all have a penchant for making weird/funny/awkward faces... on purpose and not. Haha! I feel like we're the most interesting and rambunctious family at restaurants sometimes. But I don't think I'd have it any other way!

song of the day: Bigger Than My Body - John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment