Thursday, June 3, 2010

summertime and the living is easy



Today has been a pretty low-key day compared to yesterday. I've spent most of the day hanging out with my dogs and reading and watching Coco Before Chanel. Yesterday, I spent barely any time at home! I went to my sister's art exhibit at school with my parents in the morning (it felt so weird to be at my old junior high school again, even for just and hour) and then Mum and I ran errands. I got coffee with one of my really close friends and caught up on the past few months. I was so excited to see her because she leaves for Israel on Sunday for two months! So I made her a playlist for her trip - she was so excited! And then Mum and I went downtown to see Letters to Juliet after dinner. I was so busy! But it was a very very good day.

I actually got this romper yesterday at Target while we were running errands. I've been wanting one for a while, but I could never find one that fit what I wanted. So when I saw this one I just had to get it! It's actually really funny. Some of my friends from school absolutely hate rompers, but I think they're kind of amazing, especially for summer. So we'll see how they all react to this one when we got back to school in September and the weather is still holding on to summertime.

Rachel's traveling playlist:
Go Do - Jonsi
Just You and Me - Zee Avi
Favorite Day - Wonderful Smith
Neverending Summer - Dayplayer
Elevator Love Letter - Stars
Parade of Punk Rock T-Shirts - Maritime
Penny on the Train Track - Ben Kweller
The Infinite Pet - Spoon
Toothpaste Kisses - The Maccabees
We're Going to Be Friends - The White Stripes
Relator - Pete Torn & Scarlett Johansson
Hold My Hand - Michale Jackson ft. Akon
Tiger Mountain Peasant Song - Fleet Foxes
Little House - Amanda Seyfried
The Freshmen - Jay Brannan
Low Rising - The Swell Season
9 Crimes - Damien Rice
New Romantic - Laura Marling
anthems for a seventeen year old girl - Broken Social Scene
Eet - Regina Spektor
Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
Target romper
Alloy cardigan
Urban Outfitters sandals
Forever 21 elephant necklace
The Picture of Dorian Gray and Other Writings by Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment