Sunday, August 22, 2010

beached boats



I wore this outfit on the drive home the other day. It wasn't completely practical because it was hot hot hot yesterday! But it's comfy, so I was okay overall.




At our cabin, we have this... collection of boats that are either broken or just go unused (at least by my family; my uncle might use them...). They looked cool though, so I "used" them for the setting of my photos. It's like a mini junk yard with the boats stacked on top of each other and wood pile next to our chain-link fence! I loved it!

So the really cool part about this top is the back. It has buttons in the front and the back! It's like a normal button-up shirt from the front with an added surprise in the back. I absolutely love it, love it, love it. And paired with skinny jeans and flats, it's simple and perfect (and exactly what I need for weekends when I'm not at work and running errands, hanging out with friends, or just lounging around the house).
blue button-up - Forever 21
skinny jeans - Pac Sun
white Blowfish flats
(photos taken by my brother and sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment