Sunday, August 8, 2010

back to life




So... Ta-dah! New hair cut! I'm back to full bangs and it's quite a bit shorter (at least it feels that way because of the layers...).

This is not my skirt either. I borrowed it from my sister for the day. I think it looks better on her though because it's her size and flares out a bit more for her. And it's terribly short on me! I'm really not that much taller than her, but I don't remember it being this short on her! Weird. I wish she wore this skirt more. I think it might be one of the only skirts that she owns. She's more of a shorts and jeans kind of girl.

Check out my new baby! I don't think it's left my side since it came in the mail on Tuesday... Heh... I'm really not one of those people who can't live without their phone though. I actually don't text people very much at all. And I don't like calling people unless I really have to... Although I might be using this baby a lot more than my past phones now. It's certainly worth all the use I can get out of it! And I text a lot more when I'm at school.

Speaking of school! I go back up to Washington in about a month! I'll be sad to leave my family and friends down here, but I'm incredibly excited to go back!
top & skirt - Forever 21
belt - Target
flats - Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment