Monday, May 10, 2010

used to be one of the rotten ones and I liked you for that

I'm feeling a bit goofy today. It's the last normal day before finals and I was up really late last night working on final assignments. I'm still not done. I have to get those movie reviews finished. And then it's time to study study study for my two finals tomorrow! With a brief interlude to pick up my yearbook. I'm kinda excited just because of the cover! It's this kick-butt picture of our president who is "graduating" with the seniors this year. So of course I had to get one!

Because I was up so late last night, today's outfit had to be kind of an easy, thrown on affair. Same thing goes for my hair. French braids are easy, sturdy and last throughout the day. And they keep my bangs out of my face. Awesome.

Reasons why my shoes are amazing today: 1) they're moccasins. Who doesn't love moccasins?? 2) I made them! They came in a kit, so I didn't have to cut the pieces or anything like that, but I still stitched them together. This will be the third year since they came into my life thanks to high school winter camp. I used to wear them all the time. But they're not really practical for wetter weather....

song for the day: anthems for a seventeen year old girl - Broken Social Scene
Forever 21 sleeveless top & orange cardigan
PacSun skinny jeans
hand-made/assembled moccasins

No comments:

Post a Comment