Tuesday, May 4, 2010

he's the boss

It's my daddy's birthday today! I'm really sad I can't spend it with my family. My dad and I are really close. And I'm pretty sure the whole family is getting together at my grandparents' house on Sunday for Mothers' Day too. But at least I'll see them all for Fathers' Day. I can't wait to be home and see everyone! Especially these guys!:



I miss my puppies almost more than my family sometimes.... Probably because the rest of my family are too big to curl up on my lap or in the bend of my knees like Toby and Tessa do. They're all not as soft and furry as they are either.... at least I hope they're not as furry....
So in honor of my dad's birthday, let's all listen to some Bruce Springsteen, Counting Crows, U2, and Pearl Jam if you have it! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment