Happy Mothers' Day! Here's celebrating my wonderful mum! I love her a whole bunch!
Isn't she great??
I wish I was celebrating with my family today, but I'll be home in about a week. My mum's actually going to be coming in on Thursday night, so we can celebrate then.
But I have lots of stuff to do! I have to:
- write 10 responses on my Shakespeare discussion board.... ugh.
- write 3 movie reviews for Shakespeare (after watching 1 more movie....)
- write a final worldview journal for Core
- keep cleaning up my room and working on packing it up to go home
- finish All the Names by Jose Saramago
Here's my homework/cleaning playlist for today!:
Steal My Kisses - Ben Harper
Penny on the Train Track - Ben Kweller
Bad - U2
I Feel Good - James Brown
Patient Patient - The Morning Benders
Cut Me Up Jenny - Taking Back Sunday
Oh! - Eric Hutchinson
Video - India.Arie
Bold As Love - John Mayer
Homecoming - Kanye West
Clocks - Coldplay
Won't Stop - OneRepublic
Serpentine Fire - Earth Wind and Fire
Watching the Detectives - Elvis Costello & the Attractions
1901 - Phoenix
The Brightest of the Head - Starflyer 59
Eskimo - Damien Rice
Have a great Sunday! Go tell your mum you love her!