Thursday, May 13, 2010

no wind, no rain, or winter's cold can stop me, baby!



So I know that I've been wearing this skirt a lot the past few days. But it's so comfy! It's seriously one of my favorite articles of clothing.

I'm really super excited about today though! I have a final in like half an hour, which I am not really excited about.... But! My mum's going to be here tonight! She's gonna be on her way to the airport within the hour! And I had pizza with Hayley for lunch. And I had a lot of fun last night with friends after a day away from finals. And there's lots of fun stuff that's going to happen later today as well! So it's a good day! I also finally picked up my year book and sold back some books to the bookstore. I didn't get much compared to how much they cost, but it's still money! And on top of everything else! It's in the 70s today! The sun is making sparse appearances, but it's still really warm! I'm so happy! I hope you are too!

song for the day: Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

Forever 21 tank top
Alloy grey cardigan
Urban Outfitters skirt & sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment