Monday, November 2, 2009

the true taste of Fall

I have discovered a new love-of-my-life! Pumpkin Chai! It was so delicious that I had to decorate the cup and then photographically document the occasion of love-at-first-sight between this heavenly cup of creamy, Autumnal goodness and myself. I seriously went weak-kneed after one sip. It was the perfect end to my Fall Break before starting up classes again tomorrow. Thankfully I get to sleep in tomorrow since my first class starts at 12:50.


(I just realized that my carpet has some pretty awesome colors in it.... That's some good-looking carpet....)
(I got new nail polish. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this color as well. Today's a very love-filled day.... I think the heavenly pumpkin chai has made me delirious and overly-euphoric. I'm okay with this.)
(Sorry for the fuzzy quality.... My camera, Lysander, has been quite the temperamental snot lately when it comes to focusing. He probably senses his most-likely future replacement, Marcus. I'm praying; he's sulking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment