Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break (Part 1)

This past week or so was crazy and amazingly fun. I road-tripped with some friends from school down to my house for a few days of fun SoCal style. The weather was amazing and every day was packed! I didn't get to recuperate much after midterms, but it was really great to go home and show friends around where I live and hang out when I'm not at school.

I really like how Phil is asleep behind me in this picture.... :]

sunrise. we drove for about 22 hours to get home....


Alloy cardigan
Urban Outfitters sandals
strawberry-printed dress from K-Mart (borrowed from Hayley)
I love how Lelsy and Phil are creeping in this picture. :]
Even though it was two weeks away at the time, we had my birthday party at home. This was my cake. I'm very proud.

We went down to Balboa Island in Newport and went to the beach and hung around my grandparent's house.
Urban Outfitters tank top
Target jean shorts

Balboa Bars and frozen bananas!




And then we went to the Happiest Place on Earth.... DISNEYLAND!!!!
white Target tank top
Target shorts & belt
red Vans
I love my pig pillow, but the giraffe ones were sooo tempting....
Twins in a tea cup!

Yeah.... it happened. And my mum bought it because she couldn't resist. It's pretty amazing.
The actual road trip pictures are gonna have their own post. We spent about three or four days on the road back to school and just got back yesterday evening. Things to look forward to: antique arcade games and a pretty distinct change in my appearance, as well as my BEST FRIEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment