Thursday, March 11, 2010

I live in a swamp of higher learning. Don't touch me, I'm poisonous.





Right now it feels like I'm standing at the bottom of this gigantic and steep hill, looking up and knowing I have to climb it to get where I want to be. And it's raining.
Spring Break starts a week from tomorrow and I am going to be swamped from yesterday until the minute we leave Friday after classes. The current tally is 3 papers, 2 exams (including 1 midterm), 2 in-class papers, and 2 presentations. I'm going to attempt not to die of exhaustion and stress before I can hang out on the beach and go to Disneyland and eat real food with my friends when we drive down to my house.
Oh, and it's supposed to be raining for the next 3 days or so.
On the plus side, I love the color of these tights. I feel like a poison dart frog or something today.
Forever 21 dress & green cardigan
Target tights

No comments:

Post a Comment