Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my pants are full of history





This outfit kind of came out of needing to do laundry and having to scrounge for things I haven't really worn in a while. But I was complimented on it, so I guess it was fairly successful. I decided to try a different composition and posing. I'm totally okay with cutting off my head for most of them. I feel like I look a little scary right now because of the late nights and being sick. Tonight might be an all-nighter because of all the stuff I have to do for tomorrow. I'm giving a presentation for my US in a Global Context history class about women's fashion trends throughout American history. So I get to research quite a bit tonight since I couldn't really get to it before today (I only picked my topic yesterday....). Busy busy busy! It should be a good day, but I'll be very happy when it's over.
Urban Outfitters blue two-tone top
Forever21 red cardigan
Pac Sun black skinny jeans
Target black tank top & shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment