Wednesday, March 3, 2010

C is for COOKIE!!!




I'm kind of having one of those weeks. Being in a state of frequent illness is getting on my nerves. I'm normally not sick this often. But LOOK WHAT MY MUM SENT ME!!!!! Big boost of happiness when I got this package of goodness today. I was supposed to get Do-Si-Dos instead of Tagalongs, but right now I really don't care. I'll get the right peanut butter cookies when I go home in a few weeks. And maybe even MORE Girl Scout cookies! That'd be great. Considering I've almost finished all of the Tagalongs today.... Don't you just LOVE Girl Scout Cookie Season?? One of my favorite times of the year, for sure. I'm SO glad I don't have to peddle them off to people anymore. Not that it's such a hard job, but Scouting wasn't such a great time for me towards the end. I'm perfectly content to just take advantage of their amazing cookies and my mum and sister's involvement in it all. It's good to have connections in the organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment