Saturday, February 20, 2010

pretend like it's the weekend

This week has been so busy and full of blah. I've been going to bed later and later every night and working my butt off to not fall behind in any of my classes. I really need to be on point at all times this semester. It's only been about 3 weeks and I'm so tired. I need to start napping again. Otherwise I might die before April rolls around. But! I got a new skirt in the mail earlier this week and I finally got to wear it yesterday. I really like it. I was excited that it arrived so quickly.



Today is also Sam's birthday! So last night around 1:00, we went to Shari's to celebrate since it's open 24 hours. It was a lot of fun, even though half of us were falling asleep during the day and it was so late.


Forever21 skirt & necklace
American Apparel tights
Alloy cardigan & boots
(yes, I wore them again. but I didn't wear them most of the week...)

No comments:

Post a Comment