Monday, February 15, 2010

Don't take Latin

It's been raining quite a bit these past few days. I really kinda like it 'cause it's usually in the 40s for most of the day. I miss the sun, but I like rain. Sad bit is that since I don't have a tripod (poor broke college student that I am....), I can't go out and take pictures while everyone's in class right now and it's raining. But I've been digging out the clothes I wore the first few weeks of school when it was still hot up here at the end of the summer. Hello California clothes!




Side Note! We had coloring time last night on my floor at like 1:00am. I had so much fun just goofing around and watching youtube videos with Hayley and Bobby while we drew pictures for Chelsea's care package. Her birthday's in a month, so I'm starting her present early!

Hayley pointed out that this colored pencil might be a bit racist.... if it wasn't in Spanish, that is....
Bobby wrote an amazing poem that made me laugh.
And then I realized that all of my markers did not have labels. So I labeled all 50 of them! Here's pink. There's also such colors as "sunshine", "lizard", "dirty blue", and "white person" because it was the exact same color as my skin and "peach" was already used for a different marker.
Have a great day!
Forever21 top & belt
Alloy cardigan & boots
American Apparel tights
Target skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment