Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a little magic would be nice right about now....

You know what I like? Naps. Know what I don't like? Waking up and still having so much to do.

Can someone please invent some magic thing-a-ma-jig that lets a person (namely me) take a nap and write three amazing essays for different classes in a few hours and solves all of his/her (my) problems by the time he/she (me!) wakes up well rested and rejuvenated?? Within the next five minutes, please. Where's my "Get Out of Jail Free" card? I need to cash that in for this week. I'm pretty much just waiting for it to be over so I can move on and enjoy life like usual. Next week shall be full of things that I love to make up for everything that's happened or will happen this week. I can't really think of what right now, but I need things that will make me happy and keep my mind off of how much I do not like this week.

(Please note: I'm normally not this whiny or down. I'm having some issues outside of school that are making this week royally suck for me. It's really annoying me that I'm so unhappy with what's happening right now.... Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment