Friday, October 30, 2009

a break in the fall

Today is the first day of Fall Break! These past few days have been full of midterms (ugh....) and adventures (to Walmart in fake mustaches(!) and to three different Jack in the Boxes on a quest for pumpkin shakes that ended up with free McFlurries from McDonalds at midnight). I've been quite busy and exhausted. But now I get to relax for a few days. Yippee!

Oh, and it snowed the other day. Although, really it was more of a "snizzle" (as someone in my history class called it) - a snow/drizzle. I almost ran in on one of my room mates changing when I saw it outside my window yesterday morning, I was so excited about it. I think it was the Southern Californian in me coming out. Despite the fact that I've seen snow and been in snow before many times in my life. Maybe it was because it was snowing in October....? Or because I'm actually living here and I'm not visiting for a few days, so it seemed newer. I don't know for sure, but I was fairly excited. When it actually snows though, I might be a bit more excited. We already decided to build a snowmen armies having an epic battle on the lawn outside my dorm in January. Casualties and all. That I'm definitely looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment