Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let the Wild Rumpus Start!

So I had an eventful day yesterday. One of my room mates and I drew finger 'staches in our math class and had lots of fun with that. And then we spent the afternoon getting ready for our Hall Date to the movies with a whole bunch of people from our dorm. It was a lot of fun walking around the mall wearing Burger King crowns. It was a really fun day in general. I felt very much like a little kid again.

So first off: I found the prize my box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch promised me! It was at the bottom.... But I got the orange race car! Heck yes! (It made me really happy....)
Also, I went to see Where the Wild Things Are with my hall. We wore our pajamas. These were mine. I love the book. So I took a page out of it and posed like Max does in one of the pictures. The spaceship footy pajamas and Burger King crown pull the whole look together quite well, I think. :]
Rawr! I will eat you up!

"The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible teeth" - Where the Wild Things Are

No comments:

Post a Comment