Thursday, October 22, 2009

Casual Zebra Thursday

One of my favorite pieces of clothing was bought on a whim. I haven't worn it that much in the past, but I find myself wearing it a lot nowadays because it's different and unique. No one else has something like this. And the funny thing is that I bought it at a CVS drug store back home almost two years ago and it was the only one in the store and it fit me. It was fate. I was meant to own this white zebra sweatshirt. 
I normally just wear it to lounge around in while doing homework or I'll just throw it on before dinner really fast, but I needed to be really casual and comfortable while finishing that beast of a research paper this morning so I couldn't really put much thought into what I was wearing. I didn't even put makeup on before classes today. So it was this and black leggings. Isn't it great?

The zebra's name is Scooter. He's very close with my Hello Kitty slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment