Tuesday, March 15, 2011

time warp


This past Saturday, I went to paint mugs with some friends just to get off campus and spend time together. I went in with completely different designs than what I actually painted, but I really liked the colors and it just sort of happened. I'm really excited to get it back after Spring Break!
Today's been kind of a strange day for me. I stayed up way too late doing homework last night and woke up at 7:00am for my 8:00am class. I know what happened today, but I don't quite remember it... The two-hour nap that I took after dinner probably isn't helping in that respect...
The average temperature's been warming up and with Daylight's Savings Time this past Sunday, the days have been getting longer and it's lighter longer. We probably won't get any more freak snow storms any time soon. But it's been raining for the past few days and everything's been grey and miserable. And it's going to continue to rain until maybe Thursday. But I suppose that's a good thing since beautiful sunny days would make me sad knowing that I couldn't go outside because of homework and studying.
photos taken by Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment