Wednesday, March 30, 2011

thankyou


I recently discovered this lovely site. How lovely is the idea of daily thank you notes? I think it's important to appreciate the people and things in one's life that bring joy and happiness. And saying thank you gives those feelings back and continues the cycle. I think it's a beautiful thing!
The first about empty rows on an airplane definitely fit into my Sunday afternoon when I was on my first flight back to school from break. The plane was pretty empty so I had all this space to myself! And the day went much smoother going back than traveling home the week before. Spending eight hours in an airport is quite draining... Thankfully, the rest of my spring break was very rest-filled and pleasant! But now it's back to the daily grind... Good thing the semester ends in just over six weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment