Tuesday, July 6, 2010

so good, so good






No joke, the waves actually got even bigger!










These are kind of in reverse order... I'm going to pretend that I did it on purpose in an attempt to be unique and make it look like I'm, in a sense, rewinding this weekend...

As you can see, I had a pretty relaxing weekend with my family. Although those huge waves weren't very relaxing... But I had a good time and got quite a bit of reading done.

And I finally got to see Toy Story 3! It was such a good movie and a very nice continuation of the story. It was definitely not a cheesy sequel like most sequels tend to be. It did not let me down at all! And I totally cried. I'm not ashamed to admit it (although I cry during a lot of movies...). But they were more happy, sentimental tears because the end was just so perfect. It's definitely yet another Pixar masterpiece. I'm still wiggling in my seat and grinning in excitement when I think about it. Haha!

I Feel Good - James Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment