Sunday, July 25, 2010

ruffled rompers pleated skirts and straw hats






So here's some new things that I've acquired (or have worn more than once) in the past few weeks. I've had the hat for a while, but I haven't really worn it that much until recently (thrifted). I got the ruffled romper and the skirt at Urban Outfitters today after church. And both pairs of glasses this past week from my eye doctor (Ray-Bans and Calvin Klein; one just sunglasses, the other my new prescription glasses. In that order). And the lovely black flats are from Modcloth.com!

I think I'm going to wear the romper to a Music in the Park concert with my family tonight.

It's our last official night with our foreign exchange students too. It's going to be weird when they leave and the house is emptier...

No comments:

Post a Comment