Monday, April 26, 2010

Rolling with the Homies!

You know it's spring when the tulips and daffodils bloom and the grass is green again. I love the little garden in between the art building and the language arts and theology building at school! The flowers are gorgeous now and I wish I could steal a handful of tulips to have in my room. But I don't. 'Cause I don't have any vases to put them in.... and it might not be allowed.

It was warmer today, but not that much warmer. But black tights didn't really fit with this outfit, so we tried something new! I felt like I was bringing back the '90s a little bit. Haha! People might have been staring at me when I was going to class....
I had my mum send me this button-up in the mail last week because I knew that it could kind of revive my wardrobe a little bit as the school year winds down. I've had it since I was little, so it's quite short, but it still fits. Sometimes it's helpful to be a bit of a pack-rat....





For the past few weeks, there's been a woodpecker steadily drilling a hole into the side of the English, Theology and World Language building right outside one of my Lit classrooms. I couldn't get a picture of the actual woodpecker (he's a beast!), but this is his little hole. We've named him Heinrich after one of the characters in Ho Ahn Thai's short story The Barter.
Huge thanks to Madeleine for taking pictures for me today!
Forever 21 skirt
Old Navy orange striped shirt
really old button-up from my closet back home
Target socks
Converse Chuck Taylors

No comments:

Post a Comment