Wednesday, April 14, 2010

if on a sunny day in April a skirt

I GOT A NEW SKIRT!!! It came in the mail today and I was so excited! I kinda splurged and bought it and a new pair of sandals from Forever 21 because they were really cheap and I really liked them. It's a bit short, but it's perfect! Especially since today was really warm and sunny! I went outside after class with a blanket and If On a Winter's Night a Traveler by Italo Calvino and read for a while with a friend on the grass, in the sun, wearing this. It was fantastic. (I realized after I was outside that it would've been a perfect time to take pictures, but I didn't have Marcus with me....) And what's even better is that tomorrow is supposed to have even nicer weather! I'm the happiest Souther California girl ever right now!





I actually started off the day in jeans and this blouse, but it didn't feel right. So getting this skirt in the mail was absolute perfection. Totally made the outfit.

My friend Bobby had this wrapped around his ice cream cone at dinner tonight and tried to stick it on my face. But I really liked it so I kept it. I love the little kids on it - so cute!
Well, I have a history paper due tomorrow and I've been avoiding it. So I should probably get on it. I feel like I'm in a constant state of paper writing these days (most of the time not for my literature classes....) and I still have another paper to write for the Calvino this weekend. Oh the joys of almost being done with the school year....
Forever 21 skirt, blouse, & sweater
Blowfish flats

No comments:

Post a Comment