Tuesday, April 27, 2010

major boot crush

Oh my gosh. Look at those BOOTS! Look at them and tell me you don't automatically want them. I want a pair of those. Like, now.

Do they really even have majorettes anymore? I mean, my high school had a drill team that performed with the marching band. But they didn't wear epic outfits like THIS. I'm pretty sure they wore jazz shoes or the same tennis shoes as cheerleaders wear, but in black. They were also part of the JROTC too I think, because they did routines with drill rifles sometimes. And tall flags.
And I've seen my fair share of parades with drill teams since the Rose Parade happens kind of in my back yard every year and I've seen it for the past three years from my dad's office building. I don't think any of those teams had shoes like this. That I can remember.
The also kind of remind me of Ferris's girlfriend's boots from Ferris Beuller's Day Off. And lord knows I absolutely adore that movie. So those boots are pretty much a win.
pictures from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment