Wednesday, September 22, 2010

procrastinating!


So these were actually taken on Sunday... I've been busy with classes. And I'm the world's best procrastinator. So there you go.

I got this skirt when we went thrifting on Saturday (along with the boots). It's actually gigantic. But I really liked the length and the print. And I own a fairly large collection of safety pins. So about three inches are pinned in the back! I'm thinking it's going to be a pretty well-worn item in my closet this fall and winter.
Oh! Speaking of fall, Happy Fall! I can now look forward to pretty significant temperature drops in the next few weeks and the flowers currently alive and brightly colored dying and not returning until around April. Fun times.

So my hair is frustrating beyond belief right now. And I'm too preoccupied with procrastinating school work to do something about it. So this is how my hair will be styled for the next few weeks. It works and is fairly functional for my day-to-day activities. And I was talking about dying it back to brown (apparently it still is brown according to some people...), but now I think I'm just going to leave it as it. Hair dye is expensive. And I'm actually seriously considering chopping it all off in a shaggy, longer pixie. I've been toying with the idea for a year or so, but I might actually do it maybe late-November/early-December. I'm still not sure if I actually will or not... We'll see.

I have to go do homework now. (See? Best procrastinator in the world!) I don't want to be up really late again tonight. I don't have to get up as early, but it's still bothersome to be exhausted all day. I did take a nap after classes today. That was fantastic.
Forever 21 cardigan & belt
Target tank top & leggings
thrifted boots and skirt (from Plato's Closet)

No comments:

Post a Comment