Wednesday, September 15, 2010

not as planned

So this is the back of my door. My room has wonderful natural lighting, but the weather's a bit weird today.

I like this outfit even though it wasn't what I had planned. The button-up I was going to wear with jeans and a sweater is missing a button and I was in a bit of a rush this morning and couldn't fix it. And then my hair was being temperamental this morning! Everything was just not as planned today! The only thing is that I think the socks make my legs look a bit cut off... Whatever, I like them!

I got up to Spokane a week and a half ago and I'm completely uninspired by my wardrobe. I think we're going thrift store shopping this weekend though. I hear Goodwill is having a 20% off sale going on. Good-ish and bad for my wallet I suppose.

I have the hiccups. It's quite annoying.
dress & cardigan from Forever 21
red kb socks
shoes from Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment