Monday, January 4, 2010

where the sky is grey

Well, I'm back at school and on the verge of beginning another set of classes. I kind of feel like the cool kid in the group since my don't go to class until 1:00 in the afternoon and almost all of my friends start at 8:00 or 9:00. The only bad thing is that most of them are done around noon-ish and I finish at 4:00. But I get to sleep in! So I'm okay with this situation.
Traveling yesterday went fairly well. There were a few hitches and misunderstandings on my part. The only bad thing is that I lost my ID card that lets me into everything around campus at home.... Oops. But my sister found it today and it's in the mail. I just have to wait a few days....
It's been raining all day and so the sun hasn't shown up at all. I have to get used to this again after sunny days for two weeks. And then it started snowing during my class and I definitely wasn't wearing the right sort of shoes for slush. But this should be a very relaxed month with just one class. Good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment