Saturday, January 2, 2010

beginning of the end

A bit late, but yesterday was spent sleeping on the couch after the Rose Parade. I still have to sift through all the pictures I took of the parade. I filled up a memory card in about two hours.... I think there were too many marching band pictures....
So I went to a small New Years Eve Party with my family. It was kinda cold so I actually broke out my new coat! I had fun. Not crazy fun, but it was okay. And there was a trampoline! Awesome.



















Hope everyone's year started out well! I leave for school tomorrow morning so I'm spending most of today with friends and packing. Hopefully I'll have pictures from the parade up later today. It'll be good to be back at school.
coat-Forever21, cardigan & top-Alloy, jeans-PacSun, shoes & purse-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment