Monday, January 18, 2010

For NARNIA!!!!

It's days like today and last night that are the reason I so desperately wanted a new camera. I didn't do the picture taking last night, but let's just say that there was black semi-formal wear and unlikely photography locations around town involved. Today I was the photographer. And I've never been happier. I miss being able to just take pictures in a great setting with good weather using a great camera and with fun people. The photography classes I took in high school weren't that great, but I definitely developed a good eye and some pretty sweet photoshop skills during that time.
We traveled to an area on campus called Narnia today and took pictures along the way. I got some great shots of everybody. AND it was 50 degrees and sunny today! It felt a bit like early spring. It was a good day.






























(Laura took most of the pictures of me since we were doing quite a bit of walking and setting up the tripod every few feet would've been too much of a hassle....)
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! (even though it's almost over.... I didn't have classes today, so it was a good holiday)
dress, shirt, & sweater-Forever21, tights-American Apparel, shoes-Payless, bag-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment