Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh How We Love Our Five-Star Walls!

Last night I went with people from my dorm community to the Davenport Hotel in downtown for dessert. We got all dressed up (or as dressed up as we so chose....) and had a really fun time. And then after dessert, some of us walked around the hotel and had fun. Laura and I shared dessert and took a bunch of pictures. She was kinda my date for the night since we've been hanging out all weekend and goofing off. We had lots of fun pretending we were in the Sound of Music and Beauty and the Beast in certain rooms. It was definitely a great experience off campus.









Yep, that is a golden hippo.... It made my day.... and got me hit by a door....















the girls

the boys
Dress-Alloy, Coat & wool shrug-Forever21, tights-American Apparel, shoes-Famous Footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment