Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Cut


Ta-dah! Just some before and after shots.

I kept talking and talking about it for the better part of a month, and I finally cut my bangs the other day. I only waited because of the characters I kept getting for my acting class. I dyed it in between assignments and scenes, but it wasn't too drastic of a change. I didn't want to cut my bangs before any performances just in case. It probably would've been okay with my last ensemble scene, but I decided to wait it out. And I'm really glad I did. Now I have fresh bangs for Christmas! I'll probably have to trim them before January, but I'm so happy with them! It's exactly what I needed to finish off this semester.

I only have a presentation tomorrow morning after I send off some final reflections tonight and then I'm done and can be on my way back home! The warmer climate is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment