Tuesday, December 7, 2010

as Finals loom on the horizon

This week is passing so slowly. I can't believe it's still only Tuesday (well, soon to be Wednesday...). I have so much to do, but I'm feeling so lazy and ready to be home. I only have a week and a half left though! After this hectic week full of papers and quizzes and performances, I have finals week. But I'm getting to that point where I just want to say "screw it!" and catch the next flight home.

This is what I want to wear for the next week and a half. Easy, comfy, warm, perfect. Something to roll out of bed in the morning and throw on before rushing to class and then being able to lounge around studying and staring at a computer screen for a few hours afterwards in bed. Tights and an oversized sweater and scarf with big lace-up boots, yes please! That top is so simply perfect too. I want it all NOW! Too bad I'm pretty much broke after all the Christmas and Secret Santa shopping I've been doing this week...

Speaking of, my mum sends me Final Survival Kits and I just got one in the mail today (along with my older brother's Christmas presents). It included lots of chocolate and dinosaur egg oatmeal (best thing ever!) and a purple Snuggie. I've been wearing it all evening while I've written papers and hung out with Laura. It seriously made my week with how cheesy and perfect it is. Also how awesome is my mum for sending it to me??
everything from Modcloth:

No comments:

Post a Comment