Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Time is Here

I had my mum send me some pictures from when I was little today for a project in one of my classes. And not to toot my own horn or anything, but DANG! I was an adorable little kid! (The same can technically be said for my brothers and sister as well because we all pretty much looked like each other the first few years of our existences... I'm not conceited.) We don't have very many pictures up from when I was this little so seeing a whole bunch was a little weird. I was so blond! It's incredible!

So since it's the Advent season (today was the second Sunday of Advent), meaning Christmas is on its way(!), I thought I'd share some of the ones that just happened to be from Christmas time! The first two are from the annual Christmas Eve party that used to be a HUGE party, but has since turned into just a small family thing over the years. I was exactly two, going on three, and if you will notice in the one with Santa, I'm holding a Beauty and the Beast... something. I think it was a cassette...? I'm not sure.

My older brother is in these as well. Isn't he cute too??


This one is my favorite. For many reasons. One, the sweet Mighty Ducks t-shirt my brother's wearing. Two, I'm being a grumpy-pants. Three, it's Disneyland! And four, there's a Christmas tree in the background. So it's basically the best candid photo EVER! It needs to be in a scrapbook or framed on the wall. It's so great!
All pictures provided by my lovely mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment